Welcome to trybeinfo blog, the leading fashion blog that satisfies its viewers with the latest fashion trend all over the world.
With numerous blog posts showcasing different braided hairstyle trending, we decided to write a comprehensive and educating blog post that could enlighten ladies on hair growth tips for natural hair.
These steps are easy and it has been broken down step by step so that you could understand it and go on to replicate these steps at your home. (Home remedies for hair growth and thickness)
- Onion Formula for Natural Hair Growth.
1 Get 4-5 medium-sized onions and chop them into medium sizes.
2. Add water to your pot and add the chopped onions to the pot and boil with medium flame.
3. After boiling for some minutes, sift the water and keep the water in a bowl or container.4. Use this water to rinse your hair after shampooing. (You can do this twice a week). This is one of the best ways to make hair grow naturally.
- Egg Formula for Natural Hair Growth:
Before going on to describe how to use the egg to enhance your hair growth, if you have an egg allergy please don’t use the egg at all and go for the onion’s formula or other tips that will be listed hereunder.
EGG MASK: The egg is used for quick and natural hair growth. The nutrients (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Biotin, Folate, Protein) present in eggs aids hair growth according to hair experts.
The next question you may be asking now is how do I use the egg for my hair growth? Well, the egg is a 2-in-1 formula and it can be prepared at home without little or no knowledge of trichology.
Egg mask: First Formula for Hair Growth.
1. Break an egg into a bowl and extract the egg white. (Egg white is that liquid that is separate from the egg yolk when an egg is broken.)
2. Add a teaspoon of honey and olive oil to the egg white.
3. Apply it to your hair and scalp and cover it with a shower cap.
Egg Yolk: Second Tip for Natural Growth:
The egg yolk can be used to moisturize the hair and get rid of pollutants in the hair.
1. Break the egg and get the yolk and stir with or without olive or castor oil.
2. Add it to your scalp, and hair and massage the hair with the mixture.
3. Rinse with cold water after 30 minutes.
Replace a cotton pillowcase with a silk pillowcase to prevent hair loss: Ladies that use a cotton pillowcase should avoid it and replace it with a silk pillowcase.
Well before you get a new pillowcase, you can still wrap your hair with a silk material (scarf) when you sleep pending the time you get a new silk pillowcase.
Use a conditioner after you wash your hair: Hair conditioning is one of the things to do to make your natural hair grow, ladies should always condition after every wash.
One more thing to note is that shampooing every day does not increase hair growth, so you can shampoo at least 2 times a week.
Avoid hot water to wash hair: Washing hair with hot hair leads to hair breakage. It also makes the hair lose much oil which will lead to more shedding.
Shampooing with hot water can cause hair fall and we advise ladies to use warm water to wash hair or shampoo to maintain their hair growth.
We all have different hair types, so the speed of hair growth will surely vary, But I am sure these steps will not only boost your hair growth but make your hair healthy.