4 feed in braids styles: This is a latest collection four feed in braids ideas or inspiration that ladies can repliacte at their next hair appointment.
We all know that braids styles are perfect choice for ladies at anytime. Apart from the fact that it makes ladies look beautiful , it is a protective hairstyles and it is a low maintenance hairdo.
Four feed-in braids are a beautiful and versatile hairstyle that involves creating four braids that start from the hairline and are braided down to the ends of the hair.
How to do 4 feed in braids?
Here’s a step-by-step guide to creating this hairstyle:
- Start with clean and detangled hair. You can wash your hair or use a detangling spray to remove any knots.
- Part your hair into four equal sections using a rat-tail comb. Start by creating a part down the center of your head, from the front hairline to the nape of the neck.
- Then create a second part from ear to ear, crossing over the first part.
- Clip away the sections of hair that you’re not braiding to keep them out of the way.
- Begin braiding the first section of hair at the hairline, using the feed-in technique. To do this, take a small section of hair from the hairline and add in a small amount of extension hair. Hold the extension hair with your index finger and thumb and braid it into the natural hair. Add in more extension hair as you braid down the length of the hair.
- Continue braiding the first section until you reach the end of the hair. Secure the end with a hair elastic.
- Repeat steps 4-5 for the other three sections of hair.
- Once all four braids are complete, use a styling gel or edge control to smooth down any flyaways and create a sleek look.
- For a different look, you can also create cornrows or other types of braids with the same technique.
And there you have it – a beautiful and easy four feed-in braids hairstyle!
In this blog post, we have featured pictures of 4 feed in braids hairstyles that you can save and show your hairstylist if you are planning on plaiting this hairstyle.
4 feed in braids hairstyles
4 feed in braids with heart at the side
4 feed in cornrows
4 feed in braids to the back
4 feed in braids with buns
4 feed in braids with curly ends
How much does 4 feed in braids styles cost?
The cost of getting 4 feed-in braids may vary depending on several factors such as the location, experience and expertise of the stylist, the length and thickness of your hair, and the complexity of the style.
In general, the cost of getting 4 feed-in braids can range from $50 to $150 or more, depending on the factors mentioned above.
It’s always best to consult with a stylist and get a price quote before making an appointment.
How long does 4 feed in braids styles last?
The longevity of a 4 feed-in braids style can vary depending on a few factors such as hair texture, maintenance routine, and lifestyle.
On average, 4 feed-in braids can last anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks. However, it’s essential to take proper care of your braids to ensure they last as long as possible.
This includes regularly moisturizing your scalp and hair with a light oil, wearing a satin or silk scarf or bonnet to bed, and avoiding excessive pulling or tugging on your braids.
It’s also important to note that leaving your braids in for too long can cause damage to your hair and scalp, so it’s generally recommended to remove them after 6 weeks at the latest.
How many packs of hair for 4 feed in braids?
The number of hair packs needed for 4 feed in braids can vary depending on several factors such as the length and thickness of the hair, the desired thickness of the braids, and the brand of hair used.
Generally, 2 to 3 packs of hair extensions should be enough for 4 feed in braids.
However, it’s always best to consult with a hairstylist or refer to the product’s packaging for more specific instructions on the amount of hair needed for your particular style.
How long does it take to do 4 feed in braids?
The amount of time it takes to do four feed-in braids can vary depending on several factors such as the person’s hair length and thickness, the braider’s level of experience, and the desired intricacy of the braids.
On average, it can take anywhere from 1.5 to 3 hours to complete four feed-in braids. This time frame can be shorter or longer depending on the factors mentioned above.